Wednesday, October 3

Cookies and Creme Cupcakes


31 days of October.  One of the days has to lend me more than 5 minutes to toss up a post, right?!  Well, at least today's post is homemade... Cookies and Creme Cupcakes.  I made these when I was visiting my mom this spring and found an UNOPENED box of Trader Joe's Candy Cane Joe Joe's.  Unopened!  In spring!  I didn't know it was possible.  I always buy a few boxes and intend to make cupcakes with maybe one box (or half even, hey, I'd actually be happy with a row for baking), but before I know it they've all been dunked in a glass of cold almond milk or simply devoured.  If I have enough self-control this year to save some for baking, I think these would be cute with a little tint of red in the frosting. 


The house is becoming more and more void of boxes, which is a good thing.  The living room has a visible floor, our bedroom closet is housing clothes, the washer and dryer have been humming all evening... it's starting to look like home!  Here's hoping to settling in quickly and having a little time to relax.  Happy MoFoing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment